Win up to 3500$ in cash+ new Flsun V400 printer
Join Flsun 3D at the FlsunSpeedBoatRace
The intention of holding this contest is to help 3D printer users find ways to print faster without losing printing quality.
A range of prizes is available from Flsun. The winner of the first prize will take away $2000 in cash plus a Flsun V400 printer. The winner of the second prize will get $1000 in cash, and the third, $500.
Sharing Award: 1KG PLA (30 people) + Flsun V400 (1 person)
- Follow Flsun3d Facebook Page
2. Share the event post on Flsun’s Facebook page to your personal profile or Facebook groups.
- Flsun3d will draw a winner, randomly, on June 1 to get a Flsun V400 Printer.
2. Flsun3d will randomly select five sharing winners on April 23rd and 30th, and May 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. Each winner will get a roll of 1kg filament.
3. The sharing event is limited to Facebook users, and the winning results will be made public on the Flsun Facebook homepage. Reposting during the event can be repeated in order to increase your chances of winning.
Want to win $3500 + a Flsun V400 printer? Here are the requirements:
- All FDM 3D printers under $800 are eligible for this competition. With no brand limitation.
2. Participants are required to modify their 3D printers (both software and hardware).
3. Participants must record the whole process of print. A timer or clock must also be shown in order to prove it’s done in real-time.
4. It must be the prescribed STL file, but the brand of filament is not limited.
5. The video needs to show the slicing process, the printing process, the printing time (a timer must be placed next to the print), and the printing quality. The watermark cannot be added. Adding a watermark is regarded as invalid.
6. Upload the video on YouTube, tagged with #FlsunSpeedBoatRace. After the video is uploaded, you have to send the video link to email@example.com.
Participants must use 200% size X:120mm, Y:62mm, Z:96mm not zoom in or zoom out.
The maximum nozzle or line width size is 0.5mm.
The maximum layer height is 0.25 mm (may combine infill every other layer).
Participants must use 3 top and bottom layers.
Participants must use 2 walls and 10% infill.
The machine must be powered by stepper motors.
Must use PlA, PLA+, PETG, ASA, ABS, or ABS+ (not filled, metallic or silk filaments as these filaments typically hide defects).
For more details, the STL file and rules are on Flsun3d website https://flsun3d.com/pages/flsun.