The GE ATLAS machine’s feature resolution and build rate speeds are better than machines available today and has a scalable architecture that can increase the ‘Z’ axis to 1.0M and beyond.
Well-suited for large components with high resolution and complex geometries, such as aerospace-class parts, the machine incorporates the latest laser technology – and the ability to be reconfigured to incorporate additional lasers – as well as discrete dosing to save on powder and cost.
- Build volume: 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.3M (x,y,z)
- Gantry-based architecture
- The latest 1kW laser
- 3D scanner translates with laser
- Discrete dosing
- Optimal airflow over the print area
- Best-in-class feature resolution
- Process and machine health monitoring (enabled by Predix software – GE’s cloud-based operating system)